Phylogeography and host association in a pollinating seed parasite Greya politella (Lepidoptera: Prodoxidae)
Article first published online: 31 OCT 2003
Volume 6, Issue 3, pages 215–224, March 1997
How to Cite
Brown, J. M., Leebens-Mack, J. H., Thompson, J. N., Pellmyr, O. and Harrison, R. G. (1997), Phylogeography and host association in a pollinating seed parasite Greya politella (Lepidoptera: Prodoxidae). Molecular Ecology, 6: 215–224. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294X.1997.t01-1-00171.x
- Issue published online: 31 OCT 2003
- Article first published online: 31 OCT 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!