*Present address: Center for Ecological Research, Kyoto University, Kitashirakawa, Kyoto 606–8502, Japan.
Genetic variation of geminiviruses: comparison between sexual and asexual host plant populations
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2008
1999 Blackwell Science Ltd
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 89–97, January 1999
How to Cite
Ooi, K. and Yahara, T. (1999), Genetic variation of geminiviruses: comparison between sexual and asexual host plant populations. Molecular Ecology, 8: 89–97. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294X.1999.00537.x
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!