Genetic variability and structure of Canadian populations of Chondrostereum purpureum, a potential biophytocide
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2008
1999 Blackwell Science Ltd
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 113–122, January 1999
How to Cite
Gosselin, L., Jobidon, R. and Bernier, L. (1999), Genetic variability and structure of Canadian populations of Chondrostereum purpureum, a potential biophytocide . Molecular Ecology, 8: 113–122. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294X.1999.00543.x
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!