Polymorphic chloroplast simple sequence repeat primers for systematic and population studies in the genus Hordeum
Article first published online: 21 AUG 2003
1999 Blackwell Science Ltd
Volume 8, Issue 3, pages 505–511, March 1999
How to Cite
PROVAN, J., RUSSELL, J. R., BOOTH, A. and POWELL, W. (1999), Polymorphic chloroplast simple sequence repeat primers for systematic and population studies in the genus Hordeum. Molecular Ecology, 8: 505–511. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294X.1999.00545.x
- Issue published online: 21 AUG 2003
- Article first published online: 21 AUG 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!