Subtle population structuring within a highly vagile marine invertebrate, the veined squid Loligo forbesi, demonstrated with microsatellite DNA markers
Article first published online: 21 AUG 2003
1999 Blackwell Science Ltd
Volume 8, Issue 3, pages 407–417, March 1999
How to Cite
SHAW, P. W., PIERCE, G. J. and BOYLE, P. R. (1999), Subtle population structuring within a highly vagile marine invertebrate, the veined squid Loligo forbesi, demonstrated with microsatellite DNA markers. Molecular Ecology, 8: 407–417. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294X.1999.00588.x
- Issue published online: 21 AUG 2003
- Article first published online: 21 AUG 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!