The extent of clonality and genetic diversity in the Santa Cruz Island ironwood, Lyonothamnus floribundus
Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2003
1999 Blackwell Science Ltd
Volume 8, Issue 3, pages 471–475, March 1999
How to Cite
BUSHAKRA, J. M., HODGES, S. A., COOPER, J. B. and KASKA, D. D. (1999), The extent of clonality and genetic diversity in the Santa Cruz Island ironwood, Lyonothamnus floribundus. Molecular Ecology, 8: 471–475. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294X.1999.00591.x
- Issue online: 21 AUG 2003
- Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!