Random amplified polymorphic DNA (RAPD) analysis reveals extensive natural chimerism in a marine protochordate
Article first published online: 20 APR 2002
1999 Blackwell Science Ltd
Volume 8, Issue 5, pages 885–890, May 1999
How to Cite
Dorothea Sommerfeldt and Bishop, J. D. D. (1999), Random amplified polymorphic DNA (RAPD) analysis reveals extensive natural chimerism in a marine protochordate. Molecular Ecology, 8: 885–890. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294X.1999.00625.x
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2002
- Article first published online: 20 APR 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!