Low polymorphism at 19 microsatellite loci in a French population of Argentine ants (Linepithema humile)
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2003
Volume 8, Issue 6, pages 1078–1080, June 1999
How to Cite
Krieger, M. J. B. and Keller, L. (1999), Low polymorphism at 19 microsatellite loci in a French population of Argentine ants (Linepithema humile). Molecular Ecology, 8: 1078–1080. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294X.1999.00655_3.x
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2003
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2003
- Received 7 December 1998; revision received 22 January 1999;accepted 25 January 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!