Identification and characterization of microsatellite loci in ash (Fraxinus excelsior L.) and their conservation in the olive family (Oleaceae)
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2003
Volume 8, Issue 6, pages 1088–1089, June 1999
How to Cite
Lefort, F., Brachet, S., Frascaria-Lacoste, N., Edwards, K. J. and Douglas, G. C. (1999), Identification and characterization of microsatellite loci in ash (Fraxinus excelsior L.) and their conservation in the olive family (Oleaceae). Molecular Ecology, 8: 1088–1089. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294X.1999.00655_8.x
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2003
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2003
- Received 6 February 1999;revision accepted 28 February 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!