Polymorphic microsatellite markers in the perennial herb Heloniopsis orientalis (Thunb.) C. Tanaka
Article first published online: 2 JUL 2002
Volume 8, Issue 8, pages 1360–1362, August 1999
How to Cite
Miyazaki, Y., Isagi, Y. and Tabata, H. (1999), Polymorphic microsatellite markers in the perennial herb Heloniopsis orientalis (Thunb.) C. Tanaka. Molecular Ecology, 8: 1360–1362. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294X.1999.00701_6.x
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2002
- Article first published online: 2 JUL 2002
- Received 19 February 1999;revision accepted 27 March 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!