Correspondence: S. Questiau. Fax: + 33-2-99-28-14-58; E-mail: Sophie.Questiau@univ-rennes1.fr
Amplified fragment length polymorphism (AFLP) markers reveal extra-pair parentage in a bird species: the bluethroat (Luscinia svecica)
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2002
Volume 8, Issue 8, pages 1331–1339, August 1999
How to Cite
Questiau, S., Eybert, M.-C. and Taberlet, P. (1999), Amplified fragment length polymorphism (AFLP) markers reveal extra-pair parentage in a bird species: the bluethroat (Luscinia svecica). Molecular Ecology, 8: 1331–1339. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294X.1999.00703.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2002
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2002
- Received 28 May 1998; revision received 30 September 1998;accepted 12 March 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!