The use of genetic markers in the identification and characterization of three recently discovered populations of a threatened plant species
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2002
Volume 8, Issue Supplement s1, pages S31–S40, December 1999
How to Cite
Martín, C., González-Benito, M. E. and Iriondo, J. M. (1999), The use of genetic markers in the identification and characterization of three recently discovered populations of a threatened plant species. Molecular Ecology, 8: S31–S40. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294X.1999.00750.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2002
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2002
- Received 11 February 1999; revisionaccepted 21 May 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!