Disparate phylogeographic patterns of molecular genetic variation in four closely related South American small cat species
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2002
Volume 8, Issue Supplement s1, pages S79–S94, December 1999
How to Cite
Johnson, W. E., Slattery, J. P., Eizirik, E., Kim, J.-H., Menotti Raymond, M., Bonacic, C., Cambre, R., Crawshaw, P., Nunes, A., Seuánez, H. N., Martins Moreira, M. A., Seymour, K. L., Simon, F., Swanson, W. and O’Brien, S. J. (1999), Disparate phylogeographic patterns of molecular genetic variation in four closely related South American small cat species. Molecular Ecology, 8: S79–S94. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294X.1999.00796.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2002
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2002
- Received 11 February 1999; revision received 10 June 1999;accepted 15 July 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!