Isolation and characterization of microsatellite markers in the black rhinoceros (Diceros bicornis)
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2003
Volume 8, Issue 9, pages 1559–1561, September 1999
How to Cite
Brown, S. M. and Houlden, B. A. (1999), Isolation and characterization of microsatellite markers in the black rhinoceros (Diceros bicornis). Molecular Ecology, 8: 1559–1561. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294X.1999.07246.x
- Issue published online: 31 JAN 2003
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2003
- Received 7 March 1999; revision received 13 April 1999;accepted 16 April 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!