Genetic isolation by distance in Arabidopsis thaliana: biogeography and postglacial colonization of Europe
Version of Record online: 19 AUG 2003
Volume 9, Issue 12, pages 2109–2118, December 2000
How to Cite
Sharbel, T. F., Haubold, B. and Mitchell-Olds, T. (2000), Genetic isolation by distance in Arabidopsis thaliana: biogeography and postglacial colonization of Europe. Molecular Ecology, 9: 2109–2118. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294X.2000.01122.x
- Issue online: 19 AUG 2003
- Version of Record online: 19 AUG 2003
- Received 20 May 2000; revision received 22 July 2000;accepted 24 July 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!