The genetic mating system of spotted sunfish (Lepomis punctatus): mate numbers and the influence of male reproductive parasites
Version of Record online: 19 AUG 2003
Volume 9, Issue 12, pages 2119–2128, December 2000
How to Cite
Dewoody, J. A., Fletcher, D. E., Mackiewicz, M., Wilkins, S. D. and Avise, J. C. (2000), The genetic mating system of spotted sunfish (Lepomis punctatus): mate numbers and the influence of male reproductive parasites. Molecular Ecology, 9: 2119–2128. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294X.2000.01123.x
- Issue online: 19 AUG 2003
- Version of Record online: 19 AUG 2003
- Received 31 March 2000; revision received 7 August 2000;accepted 7 August 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!