Identification of microsatellite loci in the water-rat Nectomys squamipes (Rodentia, Sigmodontinae)
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2003
Volume 9, Issue 12, pages 2172–2173, December 2000
How to Cite
Almeida, F. C., Maroja, L. S., SeuÁnez, H. N., Cerqueira, R. and Moreira, M. A. M. (2000), Identification of microsatellite loci in the water-rat Nectomys squamipes (Rodentia, Sigmodontinae). Molecular Ecology, 9: 2172–2173. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294X.2000.105310.x
- Issue published online: 19 AUG 2003
- Article first published online: 19 AUG 2003
- Received 10 July 2000;revision accepted 7 August 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!