Polymorphic di-nucleotide microsatellite loci isolated from the humpback whale, Megaptera novaeangliae
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2003
Volume 9, Issue 12, pages 2181–2183, December 2000
How to Cite
Bérubé, M., JØrgensen, H., McEwing, R. and Palsbøll, P. J. (2000), Polymorphic di-nucleotide microsatellite loci isolated from the humpback whale, Megaptera novaeangliae. Molecular Ecology, 9: 2181–2183. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294X.2000.105315.x
- Issue published online: 19 AUG 2003
- Article first published online: 19 AUG 2003
- Received 10 August 2000;revision accepted 11 August 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!