Development and characterization of microsatellite loci from lynx (Lynx canadensis), and their use in other felids
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2003
Volume 9, Issue 12, pages 2197–2199, December 2000
How to Cite
Carmichael, L. E., Clark, W. and Strobeck, C. (2000), Development and characterization of microsatellite loci from lynx (Lynx canadensis), and their use in other felids. Molecular Ecology, 9: 2197–2199. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294X.2000.105323.x
- Issue published online: 19 AUG 2003
- Article first published online: 19 AUG 2003
- Received 29 July 2000;revision accepted 18 August 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!