Isolation and characterization of microsatellite DNA markers in the Florida manatee (Trichechus manatus latirostris) and their application in selected Sirenian species
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2003
Volume 9, Issue 12, pages 2161–2163, December 2000
How to Cite
Garcia-Rodriguez, A. I., Moraga-Amador, D., Farmerie, W., Mcguire, P. and King, T. L. (2000), Isolation and characterization of microsatellite DNA markers in the Florida manatee (Trichechus manatus latirostris) and their application in selected Sirenian species. Molecular Ecology, 9: 2161–2163. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294X.2000.10534.x
- Issue published online: 19 AUG 2003
- Article first published online: 19 AUG 2003
- Received 3 February 2000; revision received 2 July 2000;accepted 27 July 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!