Use of amplified fragment length polymorphism markers to assess genetic diversity of Lolium species from Portugal
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2001
Volume 10, Issue 1, pages 229–241, January 2001
How to Cite
Cresswell, A., Sackville Hamilton, N. R., Roy, A. K. and Viegas, B. M. F. (2001), Use of amplified fragment length polymorphism markers to assess genetic diversity of Lolium species from Portugal. Molecular Ecology, 10: 229–241. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294X.2001.01170.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2001
- Received 7 June 2000; revision received 18 August 2000;accepted 18 August 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!