Swarm-founding in the polistine wasps: the importance of finding many microsatellite loci in studies of adaptation
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2001
Volume 10, Issue 1, pages 185–191, January 2001
How to Cite
Henshaw, M. T., Strassmann, J. E. and Queller, D. C. (2001), Swarm-founding in the polistine wasps: the importance of finding many microsatellite loci in studies of adaptation. Molecular Ecology, 10: 185–191. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294X.2001.01172.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2001
- Received 8 May 2000; revision received 26 August 2000;accepted 4 September 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!