Deep molecular divergence in the absence of morphological and ecological change in the Californian coastal dune endemic trapdoor spider Aptostichus simus
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2001
Volume 10, Issue 4, pages 899–910, April 2001
How to Cite
Bond, J. E., Hedin, M. C., Ramirez, M. G. and Opell, B. D. (2001), Deep molecular divergence in the absence of morphological and ecological change in the Californian coastal dune endemic trapdoor spider Aptostichus simus. Molecular Ecology, 10: 899–910. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294X.2001.01233.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2001
- Received 25 May 2000; revision received 3 October 2000; accepted 16 October 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!