Diamondback moth compensatory consumption of protease inhibitor-transformed plants
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2001
Volume 10, Issue 4, pages 1069–1074, April 2001
How to Cite
Winterer, J. and Bergelson, J. (2001), Diamondback moth compensatory consumption of protease inhibitor-transformed plants. Molecular Ecology, 10: 1069–1074. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294X.2001.01239.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2001
- Received 15 June 2000; revision received 24 October 2000; accepted 24 October 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!