Microsatellite analysis of the inbreeding grass weed Barren Brome (Anisantha sterilis) reveals genetic diversity at the within- and between-farm scales
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2001
Volume 10, Issue 4, pages 1035–1045, April 2001
How to Cite
Green, J. M., Barker, J. H. A., Marshall, E. J. P., Froud-Williams, R. J., Peters, N. C. B., Arnold, G. M., Dawson, K. and Karp, A. (2001), Microsatellite analysis of the inbreeding grass weed Barren Brome (Anisantha sterilis) reveals genetic diversity at the within- and between-farm scales. Molecular Ecology, 10: 1035–1045. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294X.2001.01250.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2001
- Received 24 July 2000; revision received 9 November 2000; accepted 9 November 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!