Present addresses: Department of Genetics, La Trobe University, Victoria 3083, Australia. †Evolutionary Biology Unit, South Australian Museum, North terrace, Adelaide, SA 5000, Australia.
The impact of habitat fragmentation on dispersal of Cunningham’s skink (Egernia cunninghami): evidence from allelic and genotypic analyses of microsatellites
Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2001
Volume 10, Issue 4, pages 867–878, April 2001
How to Cite
Stow, A. J., Sunnucks, P., Briscoe, D. A. and Gardner, M. G. (2001), The impact of habitat fragmentation on dispersal of Cunningham’s skink (Egernia cunninghami): evidence from allelic and genotypic analyses of microsatellites. Molecular Ecology, 10: 867–878. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294X.2001.01253.x
- Issue online: 21 DEC 2001
- Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2001
- Received 7 June 2000; revision received 5 November 2000; accepted 5 November 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!