Breeding origin and migration pattern of dunlin (Calidris alpina) revealed by mitochondrial DNA analysis
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2001
Volume 10, Issue 5, pages 1111–1120, May 2001
How to Cite
Wennerberg, L. (2001), Breeding origin and migration pattern of dunlin (Calidris alpina) revealed by mitochondrial DNA analysis. Molecular Ecology, 10: 1111–1120. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294X.2001.01256.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2001
- Received 21 July 2000; revision received 20 November 2000; accepted 20 November 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!