Assignment of paternity groups without access to parental genotypes: multiple mating and developmental plasticity in squid
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2001
Volume 10, Issue 5, pages 1265–1278, May 2001
How to Cite
Emery, A. M., Wilson, I. J., Craig, S., Boyle, P. R. and Noble, L. R. (2001), Assignment of paternity groups without access to parental genotypes: multiple mating and developmental plasticity in squid. Molecular Ecology, 10: 1265–1278. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294X.2001.01258.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2001
- Received 9 August 2000; revision received 18 November 2000; accepted 18 November 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!