Noninvasive paternity assignment in Gombe chimpanzees
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2001
Volume 10, Issue 5, pages 1279–1300, May 2001
How to Cite
Constable, J. L., Ashley, M. V., Goodall, J. and Pusey, A. E. (2001), Noninvasive paternity assignment in Gombe chimpanzees. Molecular Ecology, 10: 1279–1300. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294X.2001.01262.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2001
- Received 15 June 2000; revision received 27 November 2000; accepted 27 November 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!