Demic structure and its relation with the distribution of an adaptive trait in Danish flea beetles
Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2001
Volume 10, Issue 5, pages 1323–1332, May 2001
How to Cite
De Jong, P. W., De Vos, H. and Nielsen, J. K. (2001), Demic structure and its relation with the distribution of an adaptive trait in Danish flea beetles. Molecular Ecology, 10: 1323–1332. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294X.2001.01268.x
- Issue online: 21 DEC 2001
- Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2001
- Received 17 August 2000; revision received 8 December 2000; accepted 8 December 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!