Mating patterns, relatedness and the basis of natal philopatry in the brown long-eared bat, Plecotus auritus
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2001
Volume 10, Issue 5, pages 1309–1321, May 2001
How to Cite
Burland, T. M., Barratt, E. M., Nichols, R. A. and Racey, P. A. (2001), Mating patterns, relatedness and the basis of natal philopatry in the brown long-eared bat, Plecotus auritus. Molecular Ecology, 10: 1309–1321. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294X.2001.01273.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2001
- Received 7 August 2000; revision received 11 December 2000; accepted 11 December 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!