Lack of molluscan host diversity and the transmission of an emerging parasitic disease in Bolivia
Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2001
Volume 10, Issue 5, pages 1333–1340, May 2001
How to Cite
Meunier, C., Tirard,, C., Hurtrez-Boussès, S., Durand, P., Bargues, M. D., Mas-Coma, S., Pointier, J. P., Jourdane, J. and Renaud, F. (2001), Lack of molluscan host diversity and the transmission of an emerging parasitic disease in Bolivia. Molecular Ecology, 10: 1333–1340. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294X.2001.01284.x
- Issue online: 21 DEC 2001
- Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2001
- Received 2 October 2000; revision received 4 January 2001; accepted 4 January 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!