Spatial analysis of allozyme and microsatellite DNA polymorphisms in the land snail Helix aspersa (Gastropoda: Helicidae)
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2001
Volume 10, Issue 6, pages 1563–1576, June 2001
How to Cite
Arnaud, J.-F., Madec, L., Guiller, A. and Bellido, A. (2001), Spatial analysis of allozyme and microsatellite DNA polymorphisms in the land snail Helix aspersa (Gastropoda: Helicidae). Molecular Ecology, 10: 1563–1576. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294X.2001.01292.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2001
- Received 7 October 2000; revision received 11 January 2001; accepted 17 January 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!