Present addresses: Department of Biology, Gonzaga University, Spokane, WA 99258, USA, §Laboratory of Molecular Systematics, National Museum of Natural History, MSC, MRC534, Smithsonian Institution, Washington, D. C., 20560, USA.
Population structure in the endangered Mauna Loa silversword, Argyroxiphium kauense (Asteraceae), and its bearing on reintroduction
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2001
Volume 10, Issue 7, pages 1657–1663, July 2001
How to Cite
Friar, E. A., Boose, D. L., Ladoux, T., Roalson, E. H. and Robichaux, R. H. (2001), Population structure in the endangered Mauna Loa silversword, Argyroxiphium kauense (Asteraceae), and its bearing on reintroduction. Molecular Ecology, 10: 1657–1663. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294X.2001.01315.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2001
- Received 1 January 2001; revision received 22 March 2001; accepted 22 March 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!