Introgressive hybridization in Rorippa (Brassicaceae): gene flow and its consequences in natural and anthropogenic habitats
Article first published online: 22 SEP 2008
Volume 10, Issue 8, pages 2013–2022, August 2001
How to Cite
Bleeker, W. and Hurka, H. (2001), Introgressive hybridization in Rorippa (Brassicaceae): gene flow and its consequences in natural and anthropogenic habitats. Molecular Ecology, 10: 2013–2022. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294X.2001.01341.x
- Issue published online: 22 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 22 SEP 2008
- Received 29 January 2001; revision received 27 April 2001; accepted 27 April 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!