Present addresses: Department of Biology, Duke University, Durham, NC 27708, USA; †Abteilung Molekularbiologie, Zentrum für Labormedizin Kantonsspital Aarau, CH-5001 Aarau, Switzerland.
Species-specific detection of Lobaria pulmonaria (lichenized ascomycete) diaspores in litter samples trapped in snow cover
Article first published online: 22 MAY 2002
Volume 10, Issue 9, pages 2129–2138, September 2001
How to Cite
Walser, J.-C., Zoller, S., Büchler, U. and Scheidegger, C. (2001), Species-specific detection of Lobaria pulmonaria (lichenized ascomycete) diaspores in litter samples trapped in snow cover. Molecular Ecology, 10: 2129–2138. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294X.2001.01353.x
- Issue published online: 22 MAY 2002
- Article first published online: 22 MAY 2002
- Received 11 December 2000; revision received 4 May 2001; accepted 15 May 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!