Idengification of the origin of an Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar L.) population in a recently recolonized river in the Baltic Sea
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2002
Volume 10, Issue 12, pages 2877–2882, December 2001
How to Cite
Vasemägi, A., Gross, R., Paaver, T., Kangur, M., Nilsson, J. and Eriksson, L.-O. (2001), Idengification of the origin of an Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar L.) population in a recently recolonized river in the Baltic Sea. Molecular Ecology, 10: 2877–2882. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294X.2001.t01-1-01407.x
- Issue published online: 20 MAY 2002
- Article first published online: 20 MAY 2002
- Received 9 May 2001; revision received 23 August 2001; accepted 23 August 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!