Present address: Charleston County School of the Arts, 1600 Saranac Street, Charleston, SC 29405, USA.
Multiple paternity in loggerhead turtle (Caretta caretta) nests on Melbourne Beach, Florida: a microsatellite analysis
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2002
Volume 11, Issue 2, pages 281–288, February 2002
How to Cite
Moore, M. K. and Ball, R. M. (2002), Multiple paternity in loggerhead turtle (Caretta caretta) nests on Melbourne Beach, Florida: a microsatellite analysis. Molecular Ecology, 11: 281–288. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294X.2002.01426.x
Disclaimer: The National Ocean Service (NOS) does not approve, recommend, or endorse any proprietary product or material mentioned in this publication. No reference shall be made to NOS, or to this publication furnished by NOS, in any advertising or sales promotion which would indicate or imply that NOS approves, recommends, or endorses any proprietary product or proprietary material mentioned herein or which has as its purpose any intent to cause directly or indirectly the advertised product to be used or purchased because of NOS publication.
1 The sequence of this clone is deposited in GenBank under accession number AF333763.
- Issue published online: 31 JAN 2002
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2002
- Received 9 June 2001; revision received 2 October 2001; accepted 10 October 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!