Phylogeography of the African buffalo based on mitochondrial and Y-chromosomal loci: Pleistocene origin and population expansion of the Cape buffalo subspecies
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2002
Volume 11, Issue 2, pages 267–279, February 2002
How to Cite
Van Hooft, W. F., Groen, A. F. and Prins, H. H. T. (2002), Phylogeography of the African buffalo based on mitochondrial and Y-chromosomal loci: Pleistocene origin and population expansion of the Cape buffalo subspecies. Molecular Ecology, 11: 267–279. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294X.2002.01429.x
- Issue published online: 31 JAN 2002
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2002
- Received 19 July 2001; revision received 15 October 2001; accepted 15 October 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!