The contribution of haploids, diploids and clones to fine-scale population structure in the seaweed Cladophoropsis membranacea (Chlorophyta)
Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2002
Volume 11, Issue 3, pages 329–345, March 2002
How to Cite
Van Der Strate, H. J., Van De Zande, L., Stam, W.T. and Olsen, J. L. (2002), The contribution of haploids, diploids and clones to fine-scale population structure in the seaweed Cladophoropsis membranacea (Chlorophyta). Molecular Ecology, 11: 329–345. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294X.2002.01448.x
- Issue online: 21 MAR 2002
- Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2002
- Received 2 August 2001; revision received 15 November 2001; accepted 15 November 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!