Maternal inheritance of a chloroplast microsatellite marker in controlled hybrids between Fraxinus excelsior and Fraxinus angustifolia
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2002
Volume 11, Issue 3, pages 613–617, March 2002
How to Cite
Morand-Prieur, M. E., Vedel, F., Raquin, C., Brachet, S., Sihachakr, D. and Frascaria-Lacoste, N. (2002), Maternal inheritance of a chloroplast microsatellite marker in controlled hybrids between Fraxinus excelsior and Fraxinus angustifolia. Molecular Ecology, 11: 613–617. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294X.2002.01453.x
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2002
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2002
- Received 13 July 2001; revision received 20 November 2001; accepted 20 November 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!