A generalized heterozygote deficiency assessed with microsatellites in French common ash populations
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2002
Volume 11, Issue 3, pages 377–385, March 2002
How to Cite
Morand, M.-E., Brachet, S., Rossignol, P., Dufour, J. and Frascaria-Lacoste, N. (2002), A generalized heterozygote deficiency assessed with microsatellites in French common ash populations. Molecular Ecology, 11: 377–385. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294X.2002.01461.x
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2002
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2002
- Received 22 June 2001; revision received 15 November 2001; accepted 29 November 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!