Islands within an island: phylogeography and conservation genetics of the endangered Hawaiian tree snail Achatinella mustelina
Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2002
Volume 11, Issue 3, pages 365–375, March 2002
How to Cite
Holland, B. S. and Hadfield, M. G. (2002), Islands within an island: phylogeography and conservation genetics of the endangered Hawaiian tree snail Achatinella mustelina. Molecular Ecology, 11: 365–375. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294X.2002.01464.x
- Issue online: 21 MAR 2002
- Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2002
- Received 26 July 2001; revision received 29 November 2001; accepted 29 November 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!