Insertion polymorphism of retrotransposable elements in populations of the insular, endemic species Drosophila madeirensis
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2002
Volume 11, Issue 3, pages 347–354, March 2002
How to Cite
Lepetit, D., Brehm, A., Fouillet, P. and Biémont, C. (2002), Insertion polymorphism of retrotransposable elements in populations of the insular, endemic species Drosophila madeirensis. Molecular Ecology, 11: 347–354. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294X.2002.01470.x
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2002
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2002
- Received 21 September 2001; revision received 23 November 2001; accepted 23 November 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!