Present address: Instituto de Acuicultura de Torre la Sal, Castellon, Spain.
Mitochondrial DNA variation in a species with two mitochondrial genomes: the case of Mytilus galloprovincialis from the Atlantic, the Mediterranean and the Black Sea
Version of Record online: 25 APR 2002
Volume 11, Issue 4, pages 755–769, April 2002
How to Cite
Ladoukakis, E.D., Saavedra, C., Magoulas, A. and Zouros, E. (2002), Mitochondrial DNA variation in a species with two mitochondrial genomes: the case of Mytilus galloprovincialis from the Atlantic, the Mediterranean and the Black Sea. Molecular Ecology, 11: 755–769. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294X.2002.01473.x
- Issue online: 25 APR 2002
- Version of Record online: 25 APR 2002
- Received 8 August 2001; revision received 19 December 2001; accepted 3 January 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!