Reconstructing recent divergence: evaluating nonequilibrium population structure in New Zealand chinook salmon
Article first published online: 25 APR 2002
Volume 11, Issue 4, pages 739–754, April 2002
How to Cite
Kinnison, M. T., Bentzen, P., Unwin, M. J. and Quinn, T. P. (2002), Reconstructing recent divergence: evaluating nonequilibrium population structure in New Zealand chinook salmon. Molecular Ecology, 11: 739–754. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294X.2002.01477.x
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2002
- Article first published online: 25 APR 2002
- Received 5 July 2001; revision received 21 December 2001; accepted 21 December 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!