This study is part of Benjamin Gantenbein’s PhD thesis at the Division of Population Biology, University of Berne, on the phylogenetics of scorpions from the Mediterranean region. Carlo R. Largiadèr’s main interests are conservation genetics and phylogeography of fish and arthropod species.
Mesobuthus gibbosus (Scorpiones: Buthidae) on the island of Rhodes — hybridization between Ulysses’ stowaways and native scorpions?
Article first published online: 29 APR 2002
Volume 11, Issue 5, pages 925–938, May 2002
How to Cite
Gantenbein, B. and Largiadèr, C. R. (2002), Mesobuthus gibbosus (Scorpiones: Buthidae) on the island of Rhodes — hybridization between Ulysses’ stowaways and native scorpions?. Molecular Ecology, 11: 925–938. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294X.2002.01494.x
- Issue published online: 29 APR 2002
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2002
- Received 17 August 2001; revision received 28 January 2002; accepted 28 January 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!