Population structure of an endangered species living in contrasted habitats: Parnassia palustris (Saxifragaceae)
Version of Record online: 28 MAY 2002
Volume 11, Issue 6, pages 979–990, June 2002
How to Cite
Bonnin, I., Colas, B., Bacles, C., Holl, A.-C., Hendoux, F., Destiné, B. and Viard, F. (2002), Population structure of an endangered species living in contrasted habitats: Parnassia palustris (Saxifragaceae). Molecular Ecology, 11: 979–990. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294X.2002.01499.x
- Issue online: 28 MAY 2002
- Version of Record online: 28 MAY 2002
- Received 20 September 2001;revisionreceived 7 February 2002;accepted 7 February 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!