Maternal lineages of Pinus densata, a diploid hybrid
Article first published online: 28 MAY 2002
Volume 11, Issue 6, pages 1057–1063, June 2002
How to Cite
Song, B.-H., Wang, X.-Q., Wang, X.-R., Sun, L.-J., Hong, D.-Y. and Peng, P.-H. (2002), Maternal lineages of Pinus densata, a diploid hybrid. Molecular Ecology, 11: 1057–1063. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294X.2002.01502.x
- Issue published online: 28 MAY 2002
- Article first published online: 28 MAY 2002
- Received 22 November 2001; revision received 18 February 2002; accepted 22 February 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!