Present address: Department of Forestry, Wildlife and Fisheries, PO Box 1071, University of Tennessee, Knoxville, TN 37901, USA.
Genetic relatedness and female spatial organization in a solitary carnivore, the raccoon, Procyon lotor
Article first published online: 28 MAY 2002
Volume 11, Issue 6, pages 1115–1124, June 2002
How to Cite
Ratnayeke, S., Tuskan, G. A. and Pelton, M. R. (2002), Genetic relatedness and female spatial organization in a solitary carnivore, the raccoon, Procyon lotor. Molecular Ecology, 11: 1115–1124. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294X.2002.01505.x
- Issue published online: 28 MAY 2002
- Article first published online: 28 MAY 2002
- Received 8 August 2001;revisionreceived 22 January 2002;accepted 5 February 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!